After many miles
OOC: Thanks! By the way, what are good dimensions for a table? I'd like to make one eventually.

Nian bowed down as he saw the luperci approaching, lowering his ears and tail so that he would appear unthreatening. The sight of a luperci approaching him made him feel more hopeful about the encounter, as he was used to a more humanized environment from his own home, but the sword on her belt made him cautious. He wanted to play it safe.

The female's choice of words was interesting: she had said tribe, not pack. This made him feel more confident that he could find a place to fit in here. Tribe was a more human word. He wondered in what other ways this tribe resembled humanized society... While his old pack was more humanized in their preference of walking on two legs and their use of tools and houses, their society was very much that of a feral pack.

He lowered his eyes towards the ground and spoke respectfully as he answered her. "My name is Nian Redtree. I have been traveling for a long time by myself, and now I seek to join the AniWaya tribe."

Messages In This Thread