After many miles
[html]
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a329/ ... _horse.gif); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
This one is 300 pixels wide, but I usually go for something 325-400. Unless you like them this narrow :]

"Good to meetcha, I suppose..I was just on my way out. I'm Ember." She had felt pretty weak in the last few days that she had spent inside the house, probably from the blood-loss and stress, but today she felt a little more invigorated. It was nice to get outside and smell the fresh air, even if it was beginning to get colder. She had a very thick and bristly coat that protected her from the elements and made it unnecessary for her to wear her cloak at times. It wasn't too big of a deal that she had forgotten it.

The stranger was very respectful, and Ember noted this. It was a good quality to have; she wasn't the Kalona here, just a medium-ranked wolf, but she would be the one to call the leader and ask for him to accept this wolf. She coughed and cleared her throat again before replying, the cold air having a slight effect on her vocals. "Where did'ya travel from? And if you wanna join...well, I'd need to know what your skills are. We have certain duties here in the tribe, each of us...and I'm sure you'd get some too once you got all nice and settled in. What're ya good at?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread