After many miles
[html]
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a329/ ... _horse.gif); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
Sure, I would assume that they would have seen the word somewhere or have been told what the place was called. Works for me!

She had been thinking about starting over and trying a different profession path, but the ways of the warrior were too ingrained within her. Ember had been slacking this week due to her injury and recovery, but on a normal day she would train very intensely each morning and evening. There was something satisfying about being there to greet the sun each morning as it came up over the horizon. She was a wolf that enjoyed a good routine.

Ember nodded at the appropriate times as he spoke, explaining his abilities. She knew what it was like to fend for herself, having moved from pack to pack many times in her youth. It was a good skill to have. When he gave his final words, though, she laughed outright. When it came down to it, wolves that could hunt were always needed. Even if she hadn't liked his first set of skills, which she had, he'd given her a fall-back reason to promote himself.
"Well, that's enough for me. I like your way with words, Nian. I'll call Dawali." Still chuckling, she lifted her head, a low howl sounding across the Aniwayan territory.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread