After many miles
[html]

Hello there! Since you had already played out calling for Dawali I figured it'd be easier to just hop in, but remember that you can accept joiners yourself, James Smile

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

They seemed to be mid-conversation when he approached them, one arm raised in the air as a greeting. Until he was close enough to actually speak to them comfortably, he studied the newcomer curiously. He was of a build that he had not seen before, and his colors were also strange to him. For the short moments it took him to traverse the distance between himself and the two, he wondered where on the great earth this creature was from. Surely, it had to be somewhere Dawali himself had never traveled. However curious, as soon as he was closer to them, he directed his attention to his friend and greeted her politely as he always did, with a gesture somewhere between a deep nod and a very small bow. "Ember." Smiling, his hands moved in slow patterns as he spoke, movements sometimes unsettling the numerous feathers that adorned his braided mane. "You called for me," he said to her, before moving his gaze onto the newcomer. "—and I suppose you're why?" It could have been a threat, or spoken unpleasantly, but Dawali was his usual cheerful self, always speaking with a smile. At least around other wolves.

<style type="text/css">
.fogbo-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#302b3d; letter-spacing:1px; }
.fogbo-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.fogbo-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.fogbo-a01 {margin:0 auto; width:356px; background-color:#c1d9c2; background-image:url(http://img375.imageshack.us/img375/6918/souls37.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 210px 0px; font-family: cambria, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#463e40; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread