After many miles
Nian smiled and bowed his head to Dawali. "My name's Nian Redtree. I'm no threat, just looking to join the tribe..." He straightened again and looked at the AniWaya chieftain. Even if Nian was in optime form, this wolf would still be much taller than him. It was a little intimidating, but the chief's tone and expression seemed amiable to him.

"Ember's just been telling me about the tribe. You're the Kalona, right? It's an honor to meet you." Briefly, he wondered if he should shift to a bipedal form, as the other two were both in optime form. However, he decided it would be more polite to stay as he was, and besides, he was still a little tired from traveling. Shifting would take up too much energy. He decided to stay as he was and continued to introduce himself: "I have plenty of skills you could use, sir, and I'd be a great asset when looking for prey or scouting out the borders. I have a good memory. I could be a messenger or something. I'd really like to join--it's been a while since I had any sort of group to belong to."

Messages In This Thread