After many miles
[html]

Aha XD Difficult decision is difficult! Maybe we could give it a mini-plot or something? Smile

Welcome! Big Grin If you haven't fully decided on a profession path, you can stay as the general rank (Itse) for as long as you want. Just PM me when you've figured out which profession you want Nian to take! Smile
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

The newcomer threw in an answer to his question, and although Dawali had in reality asked Ember, he was not offended. To him, it could only mean eagerness, and eagerness could only be a good thing. "I am, yes. But you can just call me Dawali, really." He would likely never be one to feel comfortable around titles. The old had Kalona fared better in that sense. The smile he directed to the newcomer was genuine, though; there was formal politeness, and there was genuine politeness, and Dawali sensed in him the latter. Ember echoed his thoughts when they formed a pleasant picture of the newcomer, and with trained eyes the Master Medic could see that he was perfectly capable of filling any duty within the pack. Speaking now to Ember, he still smiled at them both. "Well; I'll trust your judgment any day, Ember. I'm certain you've covered everything there is to cover." Glancing to Nian, the Chief took a few steps backwards and glanced back in the direction he had come. "If you're both heading back to the Village, you're free to join me."

<style type="text/css">
.fogbo-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#302b3d; letter-spacing:1px; }
.fogbo-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.fogbo-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.fogbo-a01 {margin:0 auto; width:356px; background-color:#c1d9c2; background-image:url(http://img375.imageshack.us/img375/6918/souls37.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 210px 0px; font-family: cambria, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#463e40; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread