And she was waiting at the door
[html]

--

What did that smile on the adult’s face mean? The young boy could not remember having said anything funny. A scowl wanted to emerge on his youthful face, but he resisted the urge and focused on trying to understand the man’s odd way of speaking instead. It was weird—he understood it, but the way this adult spoke his words made it almost an entirely other language in the inexperienced boy’s mind. A language he could understand, however. Itachi seemed surprised to know this, that someone that knew his mother was still a stranger to her child. Well, Halo was more or less a stranger in some ways anyway.

Mansion, he knew where that was. The boy was too young to be able to recognize the man’s smell from his first months of life when he had lived with his mother in the large building. ”Okay,” the boy slowly replied, uncertain if he was supposed to do anything with this information. That face still belonged to a stranger, even after it was revealed that his name was Silas. At least it was slowly dawning on the young one that this adult didn’t seem to wish him any harm. ”Itachii,” he chimed, having no issues with sharing his own name once he had obtained the adult’s. ”I don’t live with my mother.” So there.

<style>
.itachi1 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.itachi1 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.itachi1 b {color:#8b4d30; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.itachi1 {background-color:#d39775; background-image:url(http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y199/l ... itable.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:15px 0px 180px 10px; border:1px solid #924e55; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7a593d; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.itachi1-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread