A wee chance
◦Character Name: Valinta LeStrange
◦Character Birthdate (including year): September 1st, 2009
◦Whether s/he is a regular wolf or a Luperci: Luperci
◦Species: Canis lupus communis ortus [Russian wolf]
◦Gender: Female
I have no secondary form of contact in the form of instant messagers, but my deviantART account is checked daily: Deviantart
◦Currently played characters: Valinta LeStrange
◦How you found 'Souls: A friend told me.
◦Initial post:

Valinta LeStrange looked carefully at the borderline. She didn't really want to actually enter the territory, but she did want to find a pack. A loner had told her that this was the best place to go if she wanted to get "that namby-pamby dancing thing made all bettered up". And she did want to be a better dance, she did with all her heart. Valinta took a deep breath, and stepped into the territory, and flinched, expecting a horde of wolves to attack in an instant.
When no wolves appeared, Valinta opened one of her eyes, and relaxed. She could have a few minutes to herself, it seemed. Shrugging her large shoulders, she focused on changing into her other form. When her butt started sticking up higher than her legs, from the bones stretching to accomodate her more humanoid body, she figured it would be okay to stand up.
She tottered and fell down loudly, then watched her paws turn into feet slowly, with a large scowl darkening her face. Once she had stood up, and petting the braids in her hair, Valinta looked around slowly, and started to sway to imaginary music. Soon she was lost in her own world, twirling around and dancing as beautifully as she could manage -- probably not as beautifully as some, she thought to herself. She banished the thought as quickly as it came, though, and continued to dance her young heart out.

Messages In This Thread