The Antlered One
[html]

table © Alaine
ooc: Aww do you have to go lol? Jk. Have fun Alaine Big Grin. WC: 330 {3 points}

Sepirah smiled as she opened eyes and saw the smile on his face. She was so glad that she was able to calm him down and make sure that he was comfortable with her being around. Her entire tail began to wag now as she listened to the crashing of the storm outside. She could see more flashes and even sometime the pink of the lightning shining in the sky. She paused and folded her ears down to create a more relaxed mood for the male. She didn’t want him getting the idea that she wanted anything from him, but judging on how she was acting, she wouldn’t be surprised if she gave that image to him. Never had she acted so loving and caring to anyone and she found it odd how one cat could pull it out of her so quickly. The dark princess’ arms rested at her side before she closed her eyes to listen to the rain. It was a nice calm thing to listen to as well as the slight noise of Caillen’s heart beat.

Sepirah’s ears moved back up to the male’s question about why she helped him. She didn’t understand. Was it because she was Mudbloods that it was foreign to most people that she’d actually help someone who was not a coyote or coyote hybrid? She shook her head and gave a soft sigh. ”You looked like you needed some help. I couldn’t just ignore you. She let out a soft snicker before looking into his sky blue eyes. ”Besides, I don’t think I could chase you away even if I wanted to. You’re too big and handsome for me to do that.” The jackal couldn’t help but let those words slip out. She didn’t mean for them to and didn’t understand herself why they did. A small hit of red appeared on her face before trying to shake the thought that she even said those words from her head.

Speak think walk

[/html]

Messages In This Thread