The Antlered One
[html]

table © Alaine
ooc: hee hee. WC: 306 {3 points}

Sepirah had no idea what she was doing. She was a proud Inferni member and here she was spending the night with a loner and a dog loner at that. She couldn’t help that she was sort of falling for him and his looks. The dark princess closed her eyes and she basked in the warmth of his being. He just seemed so perfect, but the jackal knew their time together would soon come to an end. Once the rain was gone, she was sure the male would be on his way again. It was times like these that the dark woman wished it would never stop raining.

Sepirha then felt the male’s arm on her shoulder and she moved her golden gaze to Caillen’s. She folded her ears down a bit as she leaned her face in towards his chest. Her hands rested gently on his before she moved her gaze back down to their hands. The dark princess wasn’t sure if the dog had ever been happy to have a moment like this and hoped that she was at least making him happy until the storm let up. Speaking of the storm, it looked like the rain was beginning to stop and soon he would be able to leave. Seeing as the jackal was near home, there was no need for her to leave just yet.

Caillen spoke again and asked about her mask as well as complimenting her again. She looked to the mask laying in her lap and shook her head gently. ”I don’t know why… I just went out one day and found it… I thought it looked so cool so I kept it and decided to wear it.” The jackal moved the mask aside before moving her hands back. She paused before speaking again. ”Caillen, are you happy?”

Speak think walk

[/html]

Messages In This Thread