The Antlered One
[html]

table © Alaine
ooc: wheee! WC: 340 {3 points}

Sepirah could see the uneasiness in his eyes as he tried to answer her question. She wondered why he was acting like this. Perhaps something happened in the past to the male that made him act this way. The dark princess smiled and dared to snuggle against him. He was too kind and soft to have something done to him. She wanted him to be happy, but not uncomfortable to be with her. Caillen was so kind to her and she felt so safe in his arms. The jackal closed her golden eyes before laying her head on the male’s chest fully. She could feel his head on top of her as they laid together. The dark woman wished the moment would never end.

Sepirah paused when she heard him speak again. She opened her eyes and looked up to him. There was something he had to do and she knew this was coming. She couldn’t keep him here in the den forever. He was still uneasy about what he had to do. The dark princess moved her ears back up a bit before holding his hands in hers. ”Don’t worry about it Caillen. Whatever it is you have to do, I’m sure you’ll be able to pull though. I believe in you and I’m sure you’re strong enough.” The jackal ventured to give him a lick on the cheek to boost his confidence. Perhaps she was being too affectionate. She pulled back a bit and just laid her head against him.

Caillen’s next statement surprised Sepirah. He wondered if he came back here that they’d be able to see each other. In reality, the dark princess wanted to see the male again. She nodded before she spoke. ”Of course you can. I’ll be here. This can be our special meeting place.” The jackal looked outside to see the rain stopping. She closed her eyes once more and folded her ears down. ”Looks like the rain has stopped… you’ll have to be on your way then huh…?”

Speak think walk

[/html]

Messages In This Thread