The Antlered One
[html]

table © Alaine
ooc: fini!

She politely refused his offer, and Caillen felt all the worse for it. He hung his head, though still remained quite a bit taller than the slender female jackal. "I wish I had more tae offer ye..." He muttered morosely. He'd wanted to give Sepirah something to remember him by, a token of their new friendship at least. However, at her suggestion the youth perked up slightly, offering her a hesitant smile. He liked the thought of coming back here, and spending more time relaxing with her - Maybe, after the confrontation he was expecting, he might even need the solace and good company to sooth some mental wounds.

"Yeah... That would be real good, Miss. I'd mighty enjoy that." She looked slightly abashed by the offer, but the slate wolfdog smiled at her broadly, showing his voice to be honest in it's opinion. At this anxious moment of his life, the thought of a day spent with her was something to look forward to.

Caught off-guard by her hug, the boy's sky-blue eyes widened slightly, and he hesitantly returned her embrace. She was small and slender in his muscular arms. The hug ended quickly, and with a final smile, Sepirah turned and melted back into the shadows of the trees. Caillen remained watching her until she'd totally disappeared, a smile still lingering on his maw. Then, with a heavy sigh, the young male straightened his shoulders and gathered his things. It was time to go home.

Speak think walk

[/html]

Messages In This Thread