just like you this time shall pass
[html]
If you replied after my post, please repost. :]

Soon enough, they came. His lover, his siblings, the young man who would eventually be considered his in-law. Each spoke, but Gabriel heard little. Questions from children he did not want to answer, an arrogance from Hybrid, a disgruntled repose from Andre. Inhaling and forcing the white noise from his ears, the doggish hybrid regarded the assembled and began to speak.“Kaena is gone,” he began, turning eyes from one body to another. “I don’t know when or if she’ll be coming back. This means that leadership of Inferni has passed onto me.”

And again, monarchy was born into the land of Bleeding Souls. And again, it was a de le Poer at the head. “You three,” he said, looking to the youngest members. “and your sister are more then welcome to move in to the house. I would suggest it, at least until you’re old enough to fend for yourselves.” Shifting his weight, Gabriel considered his words, thought better of himself, and continued. “Nothing will change. We are still Inferni. Do well to remember that.”
[/html]

Messages In This Thread