just like you this time shall pass
[html]
Blech, sorry. I got groundeddddd. LOL I am ungrounded now! xD

Faolin nodded her head, and watched the group silently, especially the younger members. Kaena's children she had left behind. She watched the through saddened eyes, how could she leave her children here? It was not like they were all alone, but it was definitely hard losing a mother, Faolin knew that from first hand. The girl wondered how and if they could even cope with the idea of their mother leaving. She shook her head back and forth looking back to Gabriel, she had wondered what had gotten him so strange this morning.
Her ears perked in time to see Empusa coming her way, and the young child sat beside her. Faolin nodded her head, "Yes, just come sit next to me if you wish." Faolin rested her tail close to Empusa so she would feel a little more comfortable. Faol nodded to Gabriel, and her attention was quickly taken away towards the puppies. She could not help but let a small smile creep across her lips at Arkham, it was typical that he would act like this, he would come around though, after the first night anyway. It was getting really cold, and he would come around eventually, she hoped. Not another Hybrid, she thought rolling her eyes.
"Yes, any and all of you are welcome in the house, if you need anything I'm sure anyone would be willing to help. I'll probably be more around when your brother is busy," she said, looking over at the small gathered group. There was one other female, Ahemait, but Faolin did not know of her feelings towards her younger siblings. Then their was Hybrid and Samael, there was no way she would let either of them care for the Inferni youth. Faolin sighed, there was definitely a lot to do to keep her busy through the winter months.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread