take a journey
[html]
<style type="text/css">
#shawsep {background-color:#020101; background-image:url(http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... itable.png); background-position: bottom; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px solid #611d20; width:375px; margin:auto;}
#shawsep b {color:#b91c17;}
#shawsep i {color:#c66a67;}
#shawsep p {line-height:14px; font-family:georgia, cambria, serif; color:#d0bfa0; text-align:justify;}
</style>

OOC: <3

She was slightly worried when he came up and a shot of pain went through his face, but it seemed he had torn something on the way down… that happened as well. She smiled at his comment.

Actually if you can keep a secret… I’ve fallen off a few months ago… all horsemen do, it keeps them humble and understand that horses are animals and living things too… so I still fall off frequently.

She said, giving him a smile, she wasn’t lying either as she was regularly dumped by horses, even Grace would do a good job of it if Liliana wasn’t careful, and sometimes… she wasn’t.

I suggest finding something nice and cold to put on that leg… I suspect the other will be as sore tomorrow as your pulled one…

She said, though the young man had not ridden the horse that long, so he might get lucky. As he moved away from Grace Liliana jumped up onto the horse and faced Saul. A bright smile on her face.

Just give me a shout when you are ready for that next lesson. It was wonderful meeting you Saul

She said, and she was off, she didn’t feel right leaving him to limp home with a pulled leg but there wasn’t much she could do for the poor guy, and she reassured herself as she moved along the grasslands heading towards the forest that was a part of her home. It was only then that she remembered she’d been out to see Naryu, she swore but kept going, maybe next time she would visit her young friend.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread