Alone at last- wait, what?
[html]

+3

Shawchert was quiet the whole time, it did seem she was a shy little thing and his flattery was almost a bit more than she could handle, but it seemed to have helped her feel a little more at home talking to him. That was until he introduced himself, well that all didn’t go so well as she squeaked out his name. it seemed though she was mastering her surprise as his introduction and he let her, he was quiet and listened to her request a song, she even hummed the tune, he played what he’d heard, he had a good memory, but he didn’t think he’d ever really played the song before, anything he knew was not ever made by a human. The reaction of the other wolf, made Shawchert laugh, well he didn’t really know who she was himself, so he didn’t think that she knew who he was.

Please forgive my arrogance but you shouldn’t forget about me, my fine young esteemed colleague, what if you have a problem? I’m special enough to be the leader of this fine new pack.

Shawchert started playing the tune that Sky had hummed to him, though he didn’t know much more than what she hummed. He’d had a good memory though he had to stop for a second to redo what he played, feeling it wouldn’t be a bad idea to get to know the song a little more before delving into it. He listened to see if Sky had more for him.

I’m pretty sure I can get the rest down if you are able to hum the rest of the song maybe? Or at least the importance of it?

Shawchert asked pulling the flute from his lips, he was in no way discouraged by Valinta’s comment, and unless she said there was no need to care about him after he’d announced his leadership he wouldn’t be offended by her behavior.

<style type="text/css">
.shaw_flute .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:center; font-size:11px; padding:4px; color:#000000}
.shaw_flute .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:8px; color:#ad8f42}
.shaw_flute b {font-weight:bold; color:#a66bb9; letter-spacing:1px; }
.shaw_flute {margin:0 auto; width:386px; background-color:#fdf589; background-image:url(http://img837.imageshack.us/img837/3093/shawbot.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 0px 0px 240px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#916e5e; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread