Alone at last- wait, what?
[html]
OOC here:.....White?

My name is Valinta!

The so-named wolf almost chirped with happiness. The woman made the pretty sound, only it was a different one. Either way, it was pretty. Casually ignoring the face that she'd just said it, rather loudly, Valinta turned to the leader next to her. Hi Sahwchert! she said. I'm Valinta. She smiled, rather like an idiot, and then lay down on her belly. I haven't really been around all that long... Valinta explained in answer to the woman's question, slowly, as if she spoke to someone of lesser intelligence than she. Blinking, Valinta stood up and stretched, then slowly padded around in a circle. That's a pretty sound you can make. she quietly observed, and then idly wondered if she should dance or not.

Valinta Speaks

<style type="text/css">
.Valinta b {font-weight:normal; color:#d38870; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.Valintaooc {text-align:left;font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;color:#fff;}
.Valinta p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 10px 1px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Valinta {margin:0 auto; width:440px; background-color:#000; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... ntatab.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #fff; padding: 270px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#fff; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread