Alone at last- wait, what?
[html]

OOC: Okie dokie if you don’t like this post cause of the “can make up words” deal let me know I know how hard it is to just make things up on the spot… sadly we aren’t all like the who’s line is it anyways crew hehehe, so I’d understand :3

Sky seemed to feel reassured by the pat on her shoulder, which was what it was meant for, and it seemed she could see his confusion and how unsure he felt about the other new person, because she whispered to him ever so softly, and he nodded. He was a patient wolf so that was something he didn’t have to practice with. She was answered quickly but soon it seemed the way shaw felt wasn’t seen only by Sky but Valinta as well and Shaw felt bad. He looked at Sky

follow my lead?

He put his flute to his lips and played yet another simple song, but one that was meant for foot tapping, but also simple enough for someone to make up words for the type of music. He hoped if they could provoke the young girl into dancing, things wouldn’t be so bad.

<style type="text/css">
.shaw_flute .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:center; font-size:11px; padding:4px; color:#000000}
.shaw_flute .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:8px; color:#ad8f42}
.shaw_flute b {font-weight:bold; color:#a66bb9; letter-spacing:1px; }
.shaw_flute {margin:0 auto; width:386px; background-color:#fdf589; background-image:url(http://img837.imageshack.us/img837/3093/shawbot.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 0px 0px 240px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#916e5e; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread