Alone at last- wait, what?
[html]

Sky watched her start walking away, and even as she caught her leader's signal, and the music started to play, Sky smiled and trotted after her, whirling around and offering her hand down to the girl. "Dance with me." It was the last thing she'd say before singing along to the music, words flowing of her head without much thought behind them.

Twisting with the seasons,

Nature's perfect song

Every single moment,

Is one to sing along

Dance and sing along with me,

to this simple little melody,

Made of wooden flutes and silver chimes

After night, the morning comes

Patiently the world will turn

Our days don't have to end with sad goodbyes

Yes nature's never one to say... goodbye!

By this point, hopefully, the little wolf would've taken the chance to dance, and movements would be fluid and perky, filled with dancing twists and turns, twirls and leaps. Of course, this was only if the girl would dance... eventually Sky planned, if all went well, to step aside and sing beside Shawchert as he played, letting the girl dance alone, accompanied by clapping and foot-tapping of course. But things didn't always play out that way; she'd sing with her arm outstretched to the girl if the dance didn't start right away... either way, beautiful music was made, be it for naught or for victory over the situation.

<style>
.skysong p {padding:5px 10px; text-indent:25px; margin:0px;}
.skysong b {font-family:georgia; font-weight:bold;}
.skysong-text {margin:12px 170px 10px 20px; padding:2px; width:280px; height:230px; overflow: auto; background-color:#fff; -moz-opacity: 0.8; opacity: 0.8; filter: alpha(opacity=60); border: 1px solid #68332f;}
.skysong {width:451px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/33cwspc.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#2F180E; word-spacing:.1px; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:0px solid #68332f; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #6E4B35; min-height:339px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread