Alone at last- wait, what?
[html]
OOC here: Sorry I'm so late... I had some stuff that got out of hand.

Valinta looked at Sky singing while Shawchert played her flute. Lifting a furry brow, Valinta could easily tell that they tried to get her to come back. Idiot. she whispered to herself. Stop trying to get pity. No one likes you. A spiteful voice whispered in her ears and told her what to say to herself to ruin her life and self-esteem, but the music soon got to the twitching ears and squelched the voice as Valinta's tail began to twitch. As she lay on the ground, she could feel her arms and legs getting longer, and her elbows shifting downwards slowly. The mane around her neck and forehead began to lengthen and eventually, she was a rather short and furry girl lying on the ground, kicking her feet in the air watching the two. I suppose... she murmered. Standing up slowly, she teetered slightly-- she had terrible balance typically. Stepping forward, her feet seemed to instinctively angle themselves and her hips followed. Ears twitching and her mane flying, Valinta's eyes seemed to close themselves in bliss. Not needing to see where she was, the female spun, and twirled easily, and far better than she walked. Another twirl, a graceful leap, an arabesque. The music seemed to claim her, and as she danced, anyone watching her could see her growing more self-assured. Unfortunately, the closed eyes combined with her suddenly again horrible balance, and a stray branch on the ground. Oof! came out of Valinta's snout as her chest hit the ground, very ungracefully. Sitting up, she rubbed her head and murmered a quiet 'ouch' to herself.

Valinta Speaks

<style type="text/css">
.Valinta b {font-weight:normal; color:#d38870; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.Valintaooc {text-align:left;font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;color:#fff;}
.Valinta p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 10px 1px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Valinta {margin:0 auto; width:440px; background-color:#000; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... ntatab.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #fff; padding: 270px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#fff; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread