Alone at last- wait, what?
[html]
OOC here: -nips-

Valinta winced when she touched her knee. There'd definetly be a bruise there for a little bit. I'm fine! she said as she put on the happy face. This... This happens. A lot. she said awkwardly. I'm a klutz, haha.
Though the laughter was obviously fake, she hoped they'd believe it enough to not look past and see her terribly wounded ego. The fact that Sky was acting like Margaret did when Valinta had hurt herself as a pup made it worse.
Using Shawchert's hand for leverage, she lifted herself up and stood shakily. Her knee hurt like a mother, and she just wanted to go lie down somewhere. But she wouldn't leave until they did, because she was constantly reprimanded about that as a child. 'You never leave until everyone else does or you're told to, Valinta' had been pounded into her head by her father until he died and then Margaret until she died. So she wouldn't leave. She would just sit down and watch or something.
She couldn't even shift into Secui. It would agravate her 'injury' no matter how slight, and make it hurt worse.

Valinta Speaks

<style type="text/css">
.Valinta b {font-weight:normal; color:#d38870; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.Valintaooc {text-align:left;font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;color:#fff;}
.Valinta p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 10px 1px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Valinta {margin:0 auto; width:440px; background-color:#000; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... ntatab.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #fff; padding: 270px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#fff; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread