Alone at last- wait, what?
[html]

WC: 212 OOC:

As he helped up the young female Sky was already there looking her over to see if she was alright. He could see nothing wrong, but he watched as his friend professionally looked over the young female, seeing something in Sky he hadn’t seen before, it was interesting watching her do something other than sing. It was good and it gave him hopes, that maybe they did have someone who was good in healing, right in front of him, as she spoke he was quiet until she looked at him.

Hey don’t look at me, I can kind of dance, but balance is always taught by ones self, though I think Orin might be a good enough teacher for that.

He couldn’t help but chuckle at that thought, thinking back when he first found her… nearly upside down in a tree, she was quite clumbsy too, but when she was paying attention he knew she was good at not getting herself hurt.

Are you sure you are alright?

He knew he had to leave himself, he’d things to do. His border check for one, and getting the roof on his own house.. he just didn’t want to leave her here like this and not help out with anything if she needed it.

<style type="text/css">
.shawrock .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:9px; color:#fffff0}
.shawrock .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:9px; color:#c16945}
.shawrock b {font-weight:bold; color:#9fae56; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.shawrock {margin:0 auto; width:452px; background-color:#12151c; background-image:url(http://img818.imageshack.us/img818/9877 ... erttop.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 318px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, verdana; font-size:11px; color:#916e5e; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread