[P]urple Grass Grows
[html]

xD happens to me all the time! and sorry for the delay.. -facepalm-

"Have you ever wintered in the area before? I haven't, and was wondering how cold it got, and how prey was."

"It gets incredibly cold," Element said, shivering. "But then again, it's sort of unpredictable; this winter could be average, or it could be freezing. As for the prey," he said, "it's certainly harder to hunt. The smaller prey hide in their burrows and it's harder to find them, and Luperci and other large hunters take to finding smaller prey when the larger ones grow scarce." He was a bit worried about the prey problem himself; what would they eat when the Luperci and other larger creatures stole in on their primary food source? And no doubt the prey would scatter and die when the cold months came. It would be harder and harder for Element and Seyonne to hunt and survive if they did.

"I worry about the smaller prey." "As do I," Element said. "We don't eat plants, or at least cats don't; we can't digest it. But the prey does, and when the plants die, they die too; and large predators hunting our food isn't a good way for us to survive. But I always manage," he finished. He didn't eat like a king during winter, but at least he didn't starve.

<style>
.element-a01 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.element-a01 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.element-a01 b {color:#FFFF5B; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.element-a01 {background-color:#5E5E2D; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010june/element.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 185px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFF5B; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1C1B00; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.element-a01-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
.element-a01 .separator{width:320px; border-bottom:1px dotted #FFFF5B; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread