Hunting
[html]

ooc: It's okay I understand. :] Oh, and if you've never heard a fox scream, you should look it up. Here's a link to random noises if you're interested.

Seyonne was dreaming of summer. Everything was bright, and he was in a short t.ree in the middle of a meadow. The meadow was filled with every color flower imaginable, and the sweet pollen was intoxicating. There was the smallest of breezes that kept the smell fresh and changing every moment. Then he was being forced awake and the meadow vanished to be replaced by the ground rushing by. He dug his claws into the ground but to no avail. He flew up into the air and suddenly someone was talking to him. A face swung into view then, and he swung out a paw to try and claw his captor's nose. All the while he was screeching in anger and confusion. He stopped when he realized that he realized that it was pointless, and tried to curl up and bite the hand holding his tail. He only managed to hook his paws around his back leg though, and hung there uselessly. "Between you and me I'd rather keep my pelt. Not too selfish of me is it?" He growled as he continued to hold onto his leg and stare the luperci in the eyes.

Despite his angry outward disposition, inside he was panicking. His heart was racing and the beat of it in his ears made it hard to concentrate. Much longer upside down and he would become dizzy and then it would be even harder to get away. He cursed his tiny body and the weakness it enclosed. This was the first time he had had to worry about another animal making an attempt on his life. The ocean had turned against him, and now luperci were too? He made a mental note that if he ever got away that he would be more careful around the strange new breed of wolf. Swaying still, he glanced around, mind grinding out an escape route. There really wasn't one, but should he somehow be let go, he would certainly run up the closest t.ree as fast as possible.

<style type="text/css">
.seyonne01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#661717; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.seyonne01-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:right; }
.seyonne01 p {text-indent:10px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.seyonne01 {margin:0 auto; width:440px; background-color:#010101; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... nneban.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #74131E; padding: 150px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#696969; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread