Hunting
[html]

ooc: Yeah, foxes are really dramatic. And nope, don't mind either one, though poor Seyonne's ego is being battered once more. I'm so mean to the poor guy.

Seyonne appreciated the look of surprise on his captor's face oh so much. What he didn't appreciate was being dropped on the ground. He landed fairly gracefully, took a couple steps, then flew back into the air, tail first. The feeling was sickening and humiliating. He hated not being in control of his body even more than relying on someone else's help. At this point he would happily accept most anyone's help, and happily too accept any form of repayment. The hatred he felt towards this luperci was indescribable. He didn't know he was capable of such raw emotion. He tried to calm himself down though, as being so volatile wouldn't get him anywhere - except maybe under that knife. He was glad to see it go. He laughed out loud at the luperci's question, and couldn't help but reply harshly. "Of course I can speak idiot. Don't worry your little head, you ain't going crazy." He curled up again, trying to bite the luperci's hand. Once more he only succeeded in hooking a paw around his back leg. Curse his weakness.

He met the luperci's eye again, speaking in a slightly kinder voice. "I would very much appreciate being let down. Would you enjoy being woken from a nap and being caught up by your tail? I think not." He probably wouldn't enjoy being threatened to be skinned either, but Seyonne left that out in a weak attempt not to remind the luperci of his original intentions. If only he could get his feet back under him. The tree right behind him had nice rough bark that was perfect for climbing. He could be up above the luperci's head before he could draw his ugly knife. Seyonne shivered inwardly at the thought of the wicked instrument. How many of his own kind had met their end under that blade? Was that why he hadn't met any other foxes? Were they all dead? Or just hiding? He didn't blame them if they were hiding. He was learning that luperci were fickle creatures. Then again, foxes could be too - each had the possibility to be your greatest enemy or ally. Except for luperci, since foxes couldn't do much again the giants he supposed. Even if foxes were enemies of them, they wouldn't be their greatest, that's for sure.

<style type="text/css">
.seyonne01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#661717; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.seyonne01-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:right; }
.seyonne01 p {text-indent:10px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.seyonne01 {margin:0 auto; width:440px; background-color:#010101; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... nneban.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #74131E; padding: 150px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#696969; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread