Hunting
[html]

ooc: Herpadurp (read: Sorry DSmile.

Seyonne was truly surprised to hear that this luperci was a coyote. He realized again and again that he knew very little about this land. And he even managed to flaunt his stupidity as well. "Well. I assumed that only wolves could be luperci." He sniffed, pride hurt, and watched warily as the luperci dug around in his bag. "I'm a traveler just like you, but it never occurred to me to do more than kill what I need. Maybe it makes you smarter than me to think of torturing your prey, but I think it merely means you've let your wandering ways make you savage. That's weakness in my mind." He watched warily as Jingly Man finally pulled something from the bag. A shrew. A half eaten one.

Stunned, Seyonne just sat there for a moment. He finally barked out a laugh, and shook his head vigorously. "Oh, no no." Another bark of laughter. "I do not require your leftovers, and half a shrew would do little to redeem yourself anyways." He calmed his laughter and stared down solemnly at Mr. Jingle. "I was just digesting two mice I had caught myself when you plucked me up." The thought of accepting food from anyone was horrendous to him, much less food from someone who just tried to skin him. He was competent, despite his lack of general knowledge. He had enough smarts, usually, to make it through the day. Today was certainly interesting, as it was the first day he ever stared death in the face. Now death offered to make him fat. A fat fox with healthy fur would probably be worth more if skinned. He suddenly though of something. "What is your name, anyway?" One should always know the name of their enemy. Made gaining information, should one seek it, easier down the line. If nothing else it was good to know the name just so if brought up later you knew who was being talked about.

<style type="text/css">
.seyonne01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#661717; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.seyonne01-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:right; }
.seyonne01 p {text-indent:10px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.seyonne01 {margin:0 auto; width:440px; background-color:#010101; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... nneban.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #74131E; padding: 150px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#696969; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread