wither into truth [p]
[html]

your table is super cuteeee :] <3

Waiting was the hardest part. He was paralyzed, mentally and physically, and couldn’t move an inch of his body. The pain only got worse. His mind was screaming, he had never felt more at a loss until now. Was he going to die? There was no way of telling. His mouth let out strangled whimpers of pain, high pitched and full of misery. The boy, unsure of whether his mate would come to his rescue, lowered himself back to the frosted ground for comfort. Bi-colored tail wrapped around his bruised and beaten body as his vision started to fade. The grass seemed so comforting, so warm and welcoming.

His mind went blank again. The pain became easier to deal with as he was slipping in and out of consciousness. All he heard was the rustling leaves through the summer wind and the heartbeat of the forest. Ezra had never been this down, this damaged before. He was nothing but vulnerable now. It wasn’t in his nature to lose a fight on his own turf. He had been ruined both physically and mentally. Nothing could quiet the fallout in his mind.

And like an angel, he recognized the sprinting feet of Ever. She had found him. The boy snapped awake to the best of his ability and proceeded to stare at his wounds again. Despite Ever being there, seeing the blood made the boy nauseous and weak. It had trickled down past his paws and was making a crimson pool in between two roots of the tower he was leaning against. “I… I was attacked. Someone… he was a monster. Had crazy dyed fur… damn werewolf,” the boy managed to get out, taking short breaths to dull the pain. “My shoulder…” he looked up at Ever’s comforting eyes and let out yet another quiet, pained whimper.

<style>
.ezra-e09 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.ezra-e09 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.ezra-e09 b {color:#B4C5E1; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.ezra-e09 {background-color:#343A44; background-image:url(http://i55.tinypic.com/b8o7zb.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #B4C5E1; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#11151B; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.ezra-e09-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread