wither into truth [p]
[html]

Ezra did nothing but shut his eyes and let out moans of anger and pain. All he wanted to do was go to sleep next to Ever’s silver body and wake up healed, with no noticeable changes to his body. That wasn’t going to happen, though. He was going to have to deal with this disgusting wound on his shoulder and the healing process. At least he had someone to help him through this – When the boy looked up at Ever again, she looked completely different. His words had a direct effect on her, but Ezra couldn’t understand why. It was just a fight – did she know his attacker? Was there something he didn't know about?

Ezra tried sit up again, and was fairly successful. His wound was still screaming in protest, but he had to clean it up somewhere safe. Ever started to dutifully dote on him, but each lick made his whole jaw clench up in pain. The boy whimpered, finally seated on his two front legs. “Ever, what’s wrong…” it took all of his energy to look up at his love and switch body positions. “We need to go back to my dungeon, I can’t stay here.” How he was actually going to walk the mile or so to his home was another matter entirely, but it had to be done.

<style>
.ezra-e09 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.ezra-e09 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.ezra-e09 b {color:#B4C5E1; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.ezra-e09 {background-color:#343A44; background-image:url(http://i55.tinypic.com/b8o7zb.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #B4C5E1; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#11151B; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.ezra-e09-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread