wither into truth [p]
[html]

should I PM her that information? Also, sorry for the delay, thanksgiving was crazy :p in your post, just say that they got to his den or whatever. It’s about a mile away and is a normal wolf den that he dug out of the side of a hill by a willow tree in the middle of CdM.

Ever was doing her best to help the bloodied and battered mutt, but even she couldn’t do everything. The boy tried to stay conscious when Ever was cleaning his wounds, but a combination of the pain and blood loss made everything fuzzy and difficult to comprehend. He whimpered and cried in pain constantly, but there was nothing he could do. He was losing it.

Ezra couldn’t stay here, they both knew that. The boy looked up at the sky to see the darkening clouds and foreboding thunder. Pushing away his agony for a moment, Ezra nuzzled his mate as a way to tell her to stop treating him. “I’m going home, it’s going to rain. Follow me,” he said quietly, ignoring his muscles that begged not to be moved. His shoulder screamed in pain; bi-colored eyes glistened in response. The boy finally got himself on four legs, and started limping towards the modest den he called home.

It was a mile or so away, and he was going to go regardless of what Ever thought. Ezra could hardly comprehend the walk. His whole essence focused on one foot in front of the other, one foot in front of the other. A passing wind rocked his whole body, coercing a hiss out of the boy’s lips. Agony. His shoulder had stopped bleeding momentarily while Ever was treating him, but the new movement made it start up again. He had only walked a few steps before he looked back at his silvery, youthful mate. “He said something about changing me, getting me out of the confines of my body. And then he attacked me. Ever, what the hell is he talking about?” The boy said, full of anger and confusion.

He kept walking, regardless of whether Ever going to follow him or answer his question. He knew nothing of the transformation that had just taken place, or why Ouija was so hungry to change him. He had no idea what was to take place in just a few short days. He hoped Ever would explain everything to him eventually. It just made no sense.

<style type="text/css"> .ezra b {font-weight:bold; color:#e7d09d; letter-spacing:1px; } .ezra .ooc { font-style:italic; color:#000000; padding-top:350px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;} .ezra p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; color: #6b375a} .ezra {margin:0 auto; width:436px; background-color:#e05745; background-image:url(http://i972.photobucket.com/albums/ae20 ... /ezra2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 50px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#0F475F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread