Joining
Character Name: My character's name is Sankara
Character Birthdate (including year): January 3rd, 2010
Species: She is half Mexican Wolf Luperci, Half Timber Wolf Luperci
Preferred Ark Rank: Painter
A Secondary Form of Contact: I prefer not to give my e-mail by now.
Currently Played Characters: This is the first one.
How You Found 'Hogwarts: I saw the page while surfing in a random browser.
Initial Post:

She had been roaming along the borderline of this territory. By the stories that she was told during her journey, this was the Cercatori d' Arte. A pack full of artists, good ones by what she was told. This perfectly fit her, she was an artist wasn't she? Even thought she didn't bring with her her masterpieces she would show them what she was able to do. She kept on walking. If she found any pack wizard maybe she could join, and if she managed to join...

Suddenly there was it. The traces of a smell behind the territory limits. She wanted to get closer, but she couldn't. The smell was fresh, it was left not more than an hour ago, so whoever left this trace couldn't be too far away. Sankara stood still for a moment before taking her head back and howling. She was sure that her howl would be heard. Or at least she hoped so. She had taken the decision of joining this pack, and she was decided to do it. She knew that a good first impression was important, so she lowered her ears and her tail. She kept her gaze on her front paws, not only for submission, but to avoid her eyes to betray her. Her eyes always showed her emotions, she was easy to read, and she did not have an idea of how was the leader's temperament. She hoped that her eyes didn't show anything bad.

In the distance, she heard a sound approaching her...

Messages In This Thread