Welcome Home
[html]

OOC: weee! WC: 331 {3 points}

Sanuye had Niyol trotting at a slow pace so that it was suitable for her new feline companion. It was nice to have element around to keep her company while they were traveling back to her home. The coyote was glad to see that her companions were content with each other. After being used to Shilah catching rides on his back, he didn’t mind others catching a ride. The hybrid released the stallion’s mane so that she could give gentle pets to her new esteemed colleague. Her hair hung over her shoulders and her feathers stuck up in the air. She allowed the feline to wander around on Niyol’s back and neck, but if he was starting to spring off, she would reach over and catch him so that he didn’t harm her companion. A smile crossed her face as she caught the scent of the Muggles borders. ”We’re here Element. These are the borders of AniWaya.”

Niyol’s hooves crushed onto the leaves as they continued into the heart of the tribe’s lands. Sanuye’s home was not too far from the borders and it wouldn’t be long until they reached the dungeon. The coyote sat up and grabbed hold of her companion’s mane once more. She made sure she always held it gently so that she would not upset the unicorn. She guided him through the forest until they came to the dungeon that she called home. She slid off her unicorn before helping her guest off. The hybrid set the feline down before helping her companion into his pasture. Once all that was done, she turned to attention to Element. ”This is my home. We’re actually close to the village, the heart of the whole tribe.” She gave a coy smile before moving over to her fire pit. There were only ashes of the previous wood left and she closed her eyes. ”I’m just taking a short break. I can show you to the village in a bit of you want.”

<style type="text/css">
.sanuye b {font-weight:bold; color:#7F0707; letter-spacing:1px; }
.sanuye .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.sanuye p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.sanuye {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#DC6403; background-image:url(http://i1133.photobucket.com/albums/m59 ... bereal.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 200px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: cambria, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFFFFF; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Kemo. Yeah it sucks, so?
[/html]

Messages In This Thread