making amends
[html]

OMG I am SOOOOOO sorry for this absolutely awful wait Honey D: 300+

While she was surprised, Saul seemed uncharacteristically nervous. While it at first seemed a little odd, he probably was just afraid that she would not forgive him or something similar. Tsukiko may have been offended by his questioning before but her displeasure had subsided and she knew that he had not meant to tread upon her dignity. Saul was a nice young man and not the type who would wish to do any any harm. If he were here to apologize for his verbal mishap then she would gladly accept it and they could move forward. The Shimazu were a proud clan, but they also knew when to hand out forgiveness. She would not hold such an accidental offense against him.

As he thrust the two rabbits forward she took a step back to avoid having them collide with her body. Her eyes grew wide and she looked back to him with a raised brow. With his stuttering words though it was apparent that it was only another overreaction of his nerves and her shoulders relaxed, her lips forming a small smile. "Oh, why thank you Saul." Her gaze looked over the two dead hares, a clear light of hunger apparent in her eyes. It had been a bit too long since she had had a substantial meal. "I accept your apology. There are no hard feelings."

Despite the gnawing hunger that had suddenly made itself apparent in her stomach, she was not about to eat her food raw (unless it were fish, of course). "Would you like to come in? I just prepared tea, and maybe I can make a stew." Tsukiko was no cook by any means, but her merchant sailor companions had taught her how to make a basic stew and how to cook meat. It was not anything she particularly enjoyed doing, but she much preferred that to eating as a common animal.

<style type="text/css">
.moongrass b {font-weight:bold; color:#DCDDCD; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.moongrass-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:arial, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.moongrass p {text-indent:5px; padding:3px 10px; margin:0px;}
.moongrass {margin:0 auto; width:390px; background-color:#293C42; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... ograss.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #F2F0D3; padding: 10px 0px 255px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#051718; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread