For Blue Skies
[html]
OOC here! WC: 497

How did he get himself into this? Really, how? Some kind of sign was this? A scolding for letting his curious inner child out and let himself fall deep into the wonders of the old cabin? A sigh escaped his ever quiet lips as he worked skilled fingers trying to gently unwrap the woman, though it seemed his attempt at being gentle failed. As the woman started to giggle as he must have jabbed her side, or something to fire such a reaction from the now dusty white wolf.

"Eppure, essere ancora."

As soon as he freed her arm she swatted his hand away and wriggled about a foot away from him and proceeded to untangle herself. Okay, now that hit hurt him for she managed to land part of her slap on his wrist reigniting the scars' hateful pain. Well, you're welcome, miss. Bao snorted, rarely did he help another and when he did? This. It started to make him wonder, exactly what sort of wolves lived in the pack? Surely not all of them were so...What was the word? Well, really he couldn't think of anything to describe Orin at the moment, but he surely hoped not all the family members were like her. A ghost? Really? Was his silence that eerie one would think him such a thing?

She smacked him, again. What was with the hitting? It was seriously starting to annoy him and that fact was starting to show on his face just a little. Ever the dramatic she started yelling at him questioning his tongue and why he aimed to scare people. Really? Scare people? This was turning to the odd...

"Italiano. Parlo italiano," Bao said. "Understand that? Italian."

His words held a bit of sarcasm, but he meant well in all sense, or at least he tried to mean well. He was seriously fed up with the pink haired wolf's hitting and if he came off as rude, then so be it. The brown man moved closer to her as she took a pause to sigh and examine herself before standing, for such a little woman she held great fury. She seemed to get a second wind for she then started laying into him once more and all the while wiggling her finger. His mother wiggled her finger, young women should not.

Then, she threw a pillow at him. His head went back a bit as the pillow smacked him right in the face dusting spewing out as it did and quickly fell as quickly as she threw it. Really? She really did that?! She wanted a smack, didn't she? Ohh, this woman had a lot of guts beating on him like a toy!

"I am Bao Di Luca, Pinky. I am of the musician ranking and I came to this place thinking I was alone. I guessed wrong apparently," he growled. "And you? What about you? Think it's common courtesy to go around throwing hits and lobbing pillows at someone?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread