Frustrating moment
[html]

save you on lots of typing

Her ears twitched as the sound of another wolf in the vicinity, and then her own name coming from a familiar voice, though she couldn’t say it was a esteemed colleague as she’d only met her once in the middle of the night, and then any other time it was just work and no play. She looked up from her hands thankful she wasn’t crying.

Hi Ralla.

She said, forcing herself to feel better, but it wasn’t working very well. She sighed when Ralla asked her what was wrong. She showed the woman the bit of leather she’d been working on.

I’ve been trying to make Nayati something, for a surprise, but I’m not doing so great I’m afraid.

She said, she couldn’t help but let her voice sound disappointed. She couldn’t think of what else to do, and she looked up at the white wolf with pleading eyes.

Do you know how to work with leather at all?

Ouray didn’t have to poke her at all to ask the question, he seemed satisfied but stayed in Liliana’s sight, knowing she’d still need some guidance through this frustrating moment. It was one of few with Liliana.

<style type="text/css">
.liliquills b {font-weight:bold; color:#A79D86; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.liliquills-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:right; }
.liliquills p {text-indent:15px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.liliquills {margin:0 auto; width:407px; background-color:#0F0A04; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... lslili.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #EBECE4; padding: 120px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#676052; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread