Frustrating moment
[html]

Sorry this was delayed Tongue And short >.>

The tone that Liliana had struck Ralla, and that persistant feeling that she had in her chest whenever someone asked for help promptly began its pushing. Looking at the bit of leather, Ralla knelt and reached out to finger the piece. "I know some... All women in my previous tribe were taught some curing to help out." Although this was slightly misleading... Given her birth, Ralla had not been allowed to learn such 'mundane practices'; the elders had intoned that her other duties were far more important. But nonetheless, she had learned some of the craft from quiet observance, watching from afar, making small trinkets for amusement on long, starless nights when there was nothing to be seen. It doesn't seem so hard, and the solution that the other tribes members had used for the leather had been somewhat the same as the tallow I make here, she told herself. "I know how to harden and bind leather, but I'm afraid I've only ever done amateur work. Tell me, what were you trying to make?" Hearing Liliana say that it had been meant as a surprise for the white warrior interested Ralla much in that it was confirming her earlier suspicions. It was not as if she were unhappy about it; quite the contrary. Perhaps she could repay the other wolfess by helping her with the leather project.

Moon walks. "Moon talks." Moon thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.rallagift b {font-weight:bold; color:#F8F6F3; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.rallagift-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:verdana, serif; font-size:10px; color:#F8F6F3; text-align:right; }
.rallagift p {text-indent:30px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.rallagift {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#040303; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... astars.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 250px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:11px; color:#C66A26; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]

[Image: RallaP-1.png]

Messages In This Thread