Frustrating moment
[html]
<style type="text/css">
#shawsep {background-color:#020101; background-image:url(http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... itable.png); background-position: bottom; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px solid #611d20; width:375px; margin:auto;}
#shawsep b {color:#b91c17;}
#shawsep i {color:#c66a67;}
#shawsep p {line-height:14px; font-family:georgia, cambria, serif; color:#d0bfa0; text-align:justify;}
</style>

OOC: >.> another short post fail ; ;

Liliana’s heart lifted when the young wolf said that she had been taught to cure leather… well in Liliana’s mind that meant work with it. She wagged her tail in hopes that the white wolf could help her but it sagged at the next statement Ralla had for her… she sighed, well it should be simple enough, at least Liliana thought it should be.

I was making a leather guard for Nayati, for when he uses his bow and arrows so he doesn’t hit his arm.

She knew her love was very skilled in the art of archery but not all skilled artists could go without whipping their wrists with the string. She wanted to make it so that he didn’t have to worry about that again… if Ralla could help her, Liliana would be extatic. If not Lili would still keep trying.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread