Frustrating moment
[html]

She listened to Ralla, utterly trying to understand what the woman was saying… was this how Liliana sounded like to those who didn’t know nor cared much about horses, as she didn’t care much about leather making? She was being entirely optimistic about all of this … until … buckles… where could Liliana find buckles? There were none around except on the horses saddles and she was not about to tear them off, not to mention they’d be too big, but… spare buckles? She didn’t think there were any. She sighed in frustration…

Maybe it’s best I work on something else. I don’t think leather making is good for me anyway.

She said feeling defeated, letting the leather slip from her hands onto the hay strewn floor. She sighed, taking a few deep breaths, not sure what to do now.

I mean I’m not in a hurry, it’s just a surprise after all, but I don’t know what else to make him… I saw the one he had and thought he’d need a new one, but that could just be me, I don’t know, do you have any ideas?

She asked Ralla in hopes that she would know of a good present, something new that wouldn’t be too hard for Liliana to make, though she had never been a crafty wolf at all. Ouray said nothing but he still made his presence known to her, letting her know he was there for her too, but at he moment he’d disappeared to her as well. It was good enough she didn’t want to stare at his quills much anyway, but she felt happy that he was still watching over her.

<style type="text/css">
.liliquills b {font-weight:bold; color:#A79D86; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.liliquills-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:right; }
.liliquills p {text-indent:15px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.liliquills {margin:0 auto; width:407px; background-color:#0F0A04; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... lslili.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #EBECE4; padding: 120px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#676052; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread