Frustrating moment
[html]
<style type="text/css">
#shawsep {background-color:#020101; background-image:url(http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... itable.png); background-position: bottom; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px solid #611d20; width:375px; margin:auto;}
#shawsep b {color:#b91c17;}
#shawsep i {color:#c66a67;}
#shawsep p {line-height:14px; font-family:georgia, cambria, serif; color:#d0bfa0; text-align:justify;}
</style>

OOC:

As Ralla came out with ideas all of them seemed good, but none of them were for Liliana, she didn’t know how to do any of those things. If she’d ever felt useless before it wouldn’t have been what she was feeling right now… utterly and entirely useless, the only thing she could do was train horses… and Iye was trained quite well by Nayati and there wasn’t much more Liliana could teach the horse… then the word dream catcher caught her ear she perked up a little and shook her head, but it seemed to have some kind if significance.

No… I’ve never heard of it, what is it?

Was it possible this item could be just what she wanted for Nayati, but she’d have to learn what it was but it sounded like what the wolf beside her said it was, she looked up at the wolf, hope sparkling in her eyes. She wanted to make something that would make Nayati happy, and hopefully they had found the particular item Liliana had been thinking of.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread