Frustrating moment
[html]

Note to self: get a planner for this site specifically >.>

Ralla noticed that the offer of making a Dream-Catcher caught Liliana's attention most, and it eased her own tensions. She had seen some within the AniWayan territory, but their design was slightly different than how she was taught. "In my old tribe, Dream-Catchers were made to purify evil spirits and bad omens from a person. They were shaped in circles like the moon and had the five colors of the elements; blue for water, red for fire, green for earth, silver for wind, and white for soul. They're very easy to make, and many of the warriors had them to ward against malicious spirits that may have followed them from the battlefield." Ralla rememberd those Dream-Catchers vividly, many having been hung in front of the Shaman's cave. "You're supposed to decorate them with three objects of value to the user, although the items could also be universal," Ralla said while fingering a tooth necklace. "We used twigs for the base, soft leather or string to bind the twigs into a circle, and more string to create the web within." Explaining the exact pattern was hard for Ralla because, in all honesty, there was never a set pattern. Each and every web within a Dream-Catcher was unique, and it was said that each unique weave brought good fortune.

"I have many beads and objects in my hut that you could use. I found a lot while I was on my journey, so whatever you may need, I could search around for it." Ralla smiled brightly, convinced that Liliana would feel less troubled with this. She would help the other wolfess with the base if need be, explain the inner webbing, but she would let Liliana do the major construction herself. She did, after all, want the gift to be from Liliana to Nayati only. "Besides... Giving one in my old tribe was a very special occasion. Only family and very close friends exchanged them," Ralla said while leaning forward on her knees.

Moon walks. "Moon talks." Moon thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.rallagift b {font-weight:bold; color:#F8F6F3; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.rallagift-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:verdana, serif; font-size:10px; color:#F8F6F3; text-align:right; }
.rallagift p {text-indent:30px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.rallagift {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#040303; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... astars.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 250px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:11px; color:#C66A26; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]

[Image: RallaP-1.png]

Messages In This Thread