Frustrating moment
[html]
<style type="text/css">
#shawsep {background-color:#020101; background-image:url(http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... itable.png); background-position: bottom; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px solid #611d20; width:375px; margin:auto;}
#shawsep b {color:#b91c17;}
#shawsep i {color:#c66a67;}
#shawsep p {line-height:14px; font-family:georgia, cambria, serif; color:#d0bfa0; text-align:justify;}
</style>

+5 OOC: Big Grin yay long postie!!!

She listened as the woman spoke, not sure how this would fit in with Nayati, though at the end she thought that it might be a bit useful for him, if anything else a nice decoration of sorts.

He could probably use it when he goes to hunt or something, I do not think he is a warrior… I don’t think we have any here.

That made her think that AniWaya was quite exposed not having someone who was able to defend the land they lived on, she knew she wasn’t a great fighter but she would defend her home with tooth and claw. Three things of value? Liliana had nothing of value, she also didn’t have anything of Nayati’s which made her worried.

I don’t know what to do about that, I don’t have anything special, nothing of value or anything of his…

She said, her worried tone coming back. Ralla said she’d help with the materials yes, though it seemed important that they had those three things… she thought, what had she gotten from Nayati, what was special between them? Well lots of things, the work they did, the fun they had, the love they shared for each other, but none of that was material… it was all memory. She picked up some of the extra leather, it had been from the elk hunt… this was significant… she looked around, and could remember the first day she’d met the young man, when he was trying to fix the door, and he’d had her practice on a board… in fact it was still in the corner, she’d never thrown it away, she knew that everything could be used again. She stood up without a word, and moved to where the board was… she knew it could not be used, but the nail that she’d practiced on could! She found the hammer, and though the nail was bent, she was able to pry it from the wood… it would seem to any other wolf that this was nothing… but the first meeting of her love was something Liliana would cherish and though Nayati would as well.

Is there a way we can dull the tip on this?

She said, she didn’t want him taking it and hurting himself with it. She walked back over to where Ralla sat and showed her the nail. She was still trying to think of the third thing that should go on it… she scratched the back of her hair… thinking… hair… wait, she knew he liked her, though how much was not clear, but they had been courting for some time, she had see his eyes and the way he treated her… if she took a lock of her hair, then it could be a reminder that she’d given him the present as well as to show him she cared for him, and thought he cared for her. She smiled, and looked back at Ralla.

I think I have found the three things I need, Can you help me with the rest of the materials?

She asked, she wasn’t about to explain what revelations she’d had, but she was proud of herself, it took her a while and she was sure the white female was restless, but she couldn’t help but take her time with such a thing.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread