Frustrating moment
[html]

Waaa, short post ;-;

"It's more like something to hang outside of one's hut or home for luck," she said with a bemused expression. "Although I suppose, if we made a small one, he could decorate his spear with it...? Or maybe you could make it into a necklace." It wasn't a completely foreign idea, but Ralla wondered if Liliana would pass it.

Nodding, Ralla took a look at the nail. "I could dull it with the stone I use to sharpen my axes. If I just change the angle, the point should become rounded." Happy that Liliana had come to an agreement within herself, Ralla nodded and stood. "If you could wait here a moment, I'll be right back with the supplies." As swiftly as she could, the white wolf began her run to the red oak that she called home. Climbing--more like jumping--the trunk, she hastily rooted through her things and chose some beads, feathers, string made from animal sinew, and some of her own leather that had been left over from making axe grips. Walking outside the hut, she broke off some small twigs from the red oak, thanking it for its patronage to her friend while doing so. Instead of shimmying down the trunk, she flat out jumped down with a 'thump' and hit the ground running for fear of making Liliana wait too long.

She arrived back in the stables, slightly out of breath but fine since the run had been short, and laid out the supplies for them. "Did you want to do the construction? I could talk you through it." Ralla wondered if the gift wouldn't satisfy Liliana if she didn't make it herself, but Ralla was confident that the brown hybrid could do it easily with little instruction.

Moon walks. "Moon talks." Moon thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.rallagift b {font-weight:bold; color:#F8F6F3; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.rallagift-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:verdana, serif; font-size:10px; color:#F8F6F3; text-align:right; }
.rallagift p {text-indent:30px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.rallagift {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#040303; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... astars.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 250px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:11px; color:#C66A26; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]

[Image: RallaP-1.png]

Messages In This Thread