Frustrating moment
[html]

OOC: Granting you a bit of PP just so that we don’t have to have short posts like this, Smile

Liliana did wait, and patiently, looking at the three things that she’d picked out, wondering if they were good… yes, she thought they signified something, something that she’d hope were significant to Nayati as well. When Ralla came back Liliana greeted the woman with a happy smile, she was beginning to like the young woman for all she did wake Lili up in the middle of the night… but that was so long ago, now Ralla was helping her do something that was important to her, and she came with things to make the actual dreamcatcher, she couldn’t help but feel so thankful to the woman.

I would like to try to do it myself, I have never really been that crafty though, but I think I can do it if you help

She said, smiling at the white woman who’d run back to the stables from her own house, Liliana was not an impatient wolf-dog, especially when she was in her favorite place.

<style type="text/css">
.liliquills b {font-weight:bold; color:#A79D86; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.liliquills-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:right; }
.liliquills p {text-indent:15px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.liliquills {margin:0 auto; width:407px; background-color:#0F0A04; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... lslili.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #EBECE4; padding: 120px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#676052; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread