Frustrating moment
[html]
<style type="text/css">
#shawsep {background-color:#020101; background-image:url(http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... itable.png); background-position: bottom; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px solid #611d20; width:375px; margin:auto;}
#shawsep b {color:#b91c17;}
#shawsep i {color:#c66a67;}
#shawsep p {line-height:14px; font-family:georgia, cambria, serif; color:#d0bfa0; text-align:justify;}
</style>

OOC: <3

Liliana did as Ralla told her, messing up in a few spots, but overall it wasn’t as hard as she suspected. The steps were easy as the young woman beside her helped her out. When it came time to pick out her three items, it was hard to pick which first, but she chose the nail, then her hair and of course the leather, they were all of the same significance to her, telling of the time she spent with Nayati and how much she enjoyed it. Once finished she was surprised at what she saw.

Wow it is nice actually…

She had no idea what it was going to look like when she got done she just listened to the woman’s instructions. And now she had a present just for Nayati, she beamed at Ralla when she said Nayati would love it.

Thank you so much for the help, I couldn’t have done it without you… and no, I don’t really think I’m a craftsman, you are just a good instructor.

She complimented Ralla, now she couldn’t wait for Nayati to see this. But she knew she’d wait for a nice occasion where she could present it to him. She looked back at Ralla.

I don’t know how much I can thank you.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread