drop the world
[html]
He's horrible XD hahahah.

There was only one weapon that she was trained to use, a dagger. The luperci had one in her bag at all times, and when she wore boots she would hide one in there as well. It was always good to be prepared. If she had worn any clothing at all on this day, she might have been able to hide more of them. Hmmm...what an idea. It would help her to feel less nervous, surely.

It felt like ages since the light female had been able to practice any of her arts; she had been working with poisons when back in the cult, and would have to start fresh in the spring when it finally rolled around. When she'd left she had only taken what she could carry, along with her son Scorpius. She hadn't brought anything that she felt was extra or unnecessary.

Her hand went behind her back as he spoke, still unsure of him, gripping the metal hilt of the dagger. She of course did not know that he was a warrior, and felt that the dagger might be of some protection. She'd brought a few vials of her latest batch of poison with her, and the tip of it had been dipped in the stuff.

Naniko pulled the dagger from its home in her bag, pointing it toward him and stepping forward swiftly. "If you care to live, you'll not call me that again." Her voice came as a low growl, green eyes narrowing and fur standing on end. "I haven't had the chance to test my latest batch of poison...at least, not on a wolf. I could use a guinea pig. I think that's what I'll call you. Piggy."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread