drop the world
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.teddy b {font-weight:bold; color:#e49957; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.teddy p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 10px;margin:0px;}
.teddy{width:400px;border:1px solid #9c7750;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... 1290891459);background-position:top center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-top:260px;background-color:#352c1e;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:georgia, serif;font-size:11px;line-height:12px;color:#9c7750;}
</style>

ooc;; <3

Clearly the white woman had issues with being complimented, but Teddy would not let that throw him. Blue eyes watched as she appeared to think about the situation and the young man seemed to detect a little confusion at his utter lack of fear for the poisoned knife. He remained where he was, propped up on the slope with an easy smile on his face. It wasn't long before she slipped the knife back to its holder on her back and despite his relaxed attitude, Teddy secretly let out a sigh of relief. Much as he appeared unafraid, he really didnt fancy being poisoned by the witch. So when she put it away, his back muscles, that had previously been invisible to the lady, relaxed. The smile returned and black ears pricked forward to listen to what she had to say. A deep chuckle escaped him and he gave a gracious nod.

"Ugly it is then!"

He agreed, now deciding to swing his legs beneath him and sit cross legged on the slope in front of her. He wasnt too far below her, which was good for the fact that he didnt not want to be below her. But standing in his optime form always felt awkward to him so he sat instead. Her questions made him dip his head, although not through any shame or embarrassment. In all truths, Teddy would have liked to talk in a completely different manner to the lady, but she was as yet a stranger so he thought it best to keep his uncouth mouth clean. Tail flickering once across to the side, Teddy spoke once more with a crooked grin.

"Not all the time, Ugly. I can whisper for you, if you'd prefer. Or maybe I could get a little rough..."

He offered with a wicked grin and a cheeky twinkle in his eye. He was enjoying this meeting a little too much. Still, despite his flirting words he did wonder what she was doing all the way out here. He had already asked her what she was doing, but she had chosen not to answer it. Perhaps if he asked her a second time, with less compliments, he would get an answer.

"Anyway, you never answered my question, my dearest Ugly. What brings you to these chilly parts?"

Was his worded question, that same crooked smile returning. He did, despite belief, want the white woman to like him at least a little bit. He didnt fancy being completely rejected by her, at least then he knew he had a chance. So he waited like a nice little boy, sitting cross legged in front of his mistress.

word count;; 444

"speech"
[/html]

Messages In This Thread