drop the world
[html]

"Good to meet you, too. There aren't many you can trust these days...at least, not where I just came from. Maybe things are different here." It was another explanation for how she had acted. Naniko was normally a level-headed, even when she was doing drugs or drinking. "I've lived in these lands before, actually. This side of the mountain."

That was the reason that she didn't feel she could join one of these other packs. She wanted something different, something of her own. Nani didn't mind following the rules...but she wanted to be the one to make the rules this time. "I want to make a pack of my own. I have a bad history with the Crimson Dreams pack and have lived in Phoenix Valley here...but I was never happier than when I was on my own, with no one ruling over me. I want to make my own rules."

She wanted to be sure that her family would be safe, as well. "I promised my sister and son a new life over the mountain...but I also fear that the packs around here wouldn't be right for them either. I'm trying to think of some ranks for this pack, and hope to get a few creatures together tomorrow for a meeting about some more specifics." Naniko said. He was a loner, himself...why hadn't he joined any of the other packs yet?

[/html]

Messages In This Thread