drop the world
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.teddy b {font-weight:bold; color:#e49957; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.teddy p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 10px;margin:0px;}
.teddy{width:400px;border:1px solid #9c7750;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... 1290891459);background-position:top center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-top:260px;background-color:#352c1e;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:georgia, serif;font-size:11px;line-height:12px;color:#9c7750;}
</style>

ooc;; blerg, horrible post <3

She started speaking and for a moment Teddy realised just how vulnerable she seemed at the moment. She was a female on her own basically and she was probably in a new lands. Still, it wasnt really in Teddy's emotional repetoire to feel sympathy for the female- he usually just preyed on the weak and vulnerable. He could tell that she was a strong person, but she was also very unsure of everyone around her. He wondered why this was, but he didnt give it much thought. A smile slipped over his muzzle and he was tempted to reach out and hold her hand for the fun of it but he held back.

"Well, you can trust me. I wont cross you"

He reassurred here. He listened to her talking about making a pack and his interests were piqued. He was alone in this world, his brother hated him and he didnt even know if his family was alive or not. He didnt have any plans in this new lands and he hadnt even decided if he was staying yet. But maybe he would stick around and see what she had in mind for this pack. Perhaps he would help her make it, but a loyal member or something like that. And there would, of course, be girls in this pack of hers. That was perhaps one of the main reasons for consideration and he smiled softly to himself at his ideas. Glancing up, blue eyes met green and he flashed her a dazzling smile.

"I'm interested in helping you... maybe joining your pack if you get it up and running. I'm alone and despite the fact that I can look after myself well, I can offer protection for your people. My people if you'll accept me."

He knew it was a snap decision and one that he didnt usually make. But sometimes it felt right to go with the opportunities that presented itself to him and this was most definately an opportunity to seize. He heard her mention about meeting tomorrow and it seemed he would be sticking around here after all. A small tick in his brain seemed to tell him that he should be cautious of his brother following him to these lands. Despite not having heard a word from him in over a year, now that Teddy was actually making solid plans he seemed paranoid that his brother would come and ruin them all.

"Tomorrow? Well if you'll have me I can stick around till then.

word count;; ---

"speech"
[/html]

Messages In This Thread