just another star
[html]

no problem! Sorry if my posts are weird, she’s new and I’m figuring her out, and I also have never played a puppy before. Smile but I read the thread you had with her before. Heehee. The whole Monroe brood is so cute :3 AHHHH wrong account sorry. >____>;;;

A startling noise from behind made the young girl whip her silvery head around, and ended up face to face with a familiar face. He was a Dahlian like her, and they had played together once when she was only just learning how to run on her own four legs. He was very kind to her and her sisters, and someone she was glad to see again. Black lips broke out into a happy smile as she twisted around to face him fully. The lehrling in front of her was a good friend, and possibly a good companion for the day.

“Hi, Saul,” the little girl said timidly, as if not wanting to be in trouble for wandering out of her mother's watchful eye. “I’m… I’m looking for frogs! But I can’t find any,” She pouted for a second, then burst into a fit of childish giggles.”Do you know where I could find some? I wanna play!” Maggie yipped at Saul, happy to have a friend, and eager to do something fun with him.

<style>
.magnoliabug-text {padding:0px 5px;}
.magnoliabug p {padding:5px 0px; text-indent:15px; margin:5px;}
.magnoliabug b {color:#fca939; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; }
.magnoliabug {width:400px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#ce2426; background-image:url(http://img820.imageshack.us/img820/3090/souls56.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:6px 0px 260px 0px; font-family: 'palatino linotype', palatino, serif; font-size:13px; color:#9bbe23; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:3px double #000000;}
</style>
[/html]

Table by fae! <3

Messages In This Thread