just another star
[html]

I feel so bad for the wait, I’m sorry ;;

Saul had played along with her game of finding new friends to play with. Frogs were slimy, awful creatures that would be fun to mess with if she could any. Maggie didn’t want to hurt them of course, just inspect them and find what made them so slimy. Saul could probably answer why they were so wet to the touch, but Maggie didn’t feel like being annoying to her friend so she didn’t ask. Looking up from the shoreline the silvery female looked back at Saul, watching what he was doing. By now, she would have probably found a frog so she assumed there weren’t any here. Which meant they had to find something else to do!

“Where’d they all go?” She said, pouting at the ground. She dipped one silvery paw into the chilly water, and jumped back in shock. It was too cold for her! “We should find something else to here, I think they all left,” she said quietly, a little bit sadly. The little girl looked at the water again, with a devilish grin forming on her maw. The little girl ran away from the water, whipping around back the way she was before stopping. “Dare me?” the little one asked mischievously.

<style>
.magnoliacake-text {padding:0px 7px;}
.magnoliacake{padding:5px 0px; text-indent:25px; margin:0px;}
.magnoliacake b {color:#724d82; font-weight:bold;}
.magnoliacake {width:400px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#ab71a3; background-image:url(http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/279/souls55.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:250px 0px 6px 0px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#901571; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>
[/html]
Table by fae! <3

Messages In This Thread