Just another lost Soul
[html]

OCC: hai there Smile wc: 374

Her eyes opened slightly with the awareness of a new canine drawing near, pushing herself upright she looked over at the dark shape, slowly puffing out a new cloud of smog which seemed to dissolve into the ocean’s misty spray right before her very eyes. As he approached she glowered at him with questionable golden eyes before turning back to face the tide, drawing another inhalation of the now wrinkling cigarette then holding the stub in-between her lips. She assumed he was just a passerby, and would leave her realm in a moment, without a word preferably –after all, she wasn’t on any pack lands, or at least she thought not, as she hadn’t crossed any marked borders or signs gates or fences, just travelled along the worn human-made road that lead here to this far out place clueless of where she was.

It was when the grey wolf approached her that she began to move, with his questioning to her of her intentions. She turned her head up to face him, her snout producing a signature smile complimented with brilliant golden eyes. She didn’t stand up as the woman feared she may have toppled over if strong enough gusts came along and it would just have reminded her of how short she really was up against any other wolf. The man seemed suspicious of her, of all wolves to be suspicious of and this amused the girls mind greatly letting a giggle slip out. “ Me? My intentions... Im afraid I can’t really help you there as im having trouble answering that one myself” She spoke, then turning her head away slightly to exhale the rest of her happiness inducing toxins. She rose to her feet brushing the sand from her frail form removing the shrivelled tobacco roll from her mouth and burying it in the sand underfoot. "But now then, surely you wouldn’t assume me a threat? Have you seen the state of me? I couldn’t put a scratch on you even if I wanted to…. Im sure I haven’t crossed any marked borders, but if I have it would be of great honour if you could take me to your alpha or highest order?” she questioned the man.

<style type="text/css">
.sugarrush-b01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#d5a4fc; letter-spacing:1px;}
.sugarrush-b01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.sugarrush-b01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; color:#c80003;}
.sugarrush-b01 {margin:0px auto; width:367px; background-color:#ffffff; background-image:url(http://oi52.tinypic.com/16a7hgy.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 340px 0px 67px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#0F475F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread